 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 891
Re: Loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 02:48:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Mladen Pejic writes:
How come my transparent parts didn't show up?
Can anyone provide some insight on this?
Sorry if this problem/issue has been adressed.

Hmm.  What are those hexadecimal values doing in the DAT lines?

the hex values are for mlcad 1.6 custom color. ldlite as far as I know
doesnt support it, and ldraw crashes when hex is encountered.

some alternatives for colors are :
42 = lime green transparent / neon green
44 = orange transparent