 CAD / Development / 3506
Re: hex values (was: Re: Loader)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:24:29 GMT

Michael,

I can understand the need to use hex to define custom (non-TLC produced)
colors, and I'm sure that you'll find a way to fix this.  What I'd like to
know is why the transparent versions of the standard colors are now saved in
this manner.  Now I'll have to go back to version 1.5 to continue a model
I'm working on :-(

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/