  *83368 (-20)
  Lego 2000 Sets found, North of Washington DC!

Well, I took a long lunch and drove up to Target (off Cherry Hill Drive in Silver Spring) to look for 2000 sets. Well, I found them! Here's the List: 6091 King Leo's Castle 6094 Royal Joust 6095 Guarded Treasury* 6096 Bull's Attack 6471 4WD Police (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.general)

  RE: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale)

I'm very sorry to contribute to what is clearly a dead horse, but... This posting was very helpful to my ability (and, more importantly, my son's ability) to build cool 'bots. I appreciate the information. By the way, I saw it late (been out of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Public Thank You....

to Tom McDonald for adding scans of my space MOC's to the BAYLUG space pages at www.baylug.org/space. Roger (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

I didn't notice any smoke smell when it was with me a few weeks ago. Tim Coats (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) And how about doors and windows in something other than red? I mean, red is fine, but variety is good. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Strange "cartoon" gears?

(...) Thanks Arjen, In my haste, I didn't realize the importance of the S symbol, it would have been DM like in my Marklin catalogs...I guess I saw the German text and jumped to conclusions... Cheers, Ralph (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vediamo se stavolta passa

Ok Guido, stavolta è passato :-) Benvenuto! Ciao Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Ciao, omini di plastiaca.

Sono in dolce attesa del mio set Mindstorms. Penso che lo crescerò sano e forte, nutrendolo con tanti mattoncini nuovi ed insegnandogli a pensare in maniera aperta (IR networking?). Sarà bellissimo, e sarà mio. PS Chissà se un giorno mi lascerà solo (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Vediamo se stavolta passa

(25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Pubblicizzare ItLUG nei negozi?

(...) Angelo, non scrivere mai più "Egregio Ferrari", mi fa pensare al lavoro....! Preferisco mille volte un semplice "Mario" :-) L'iniziativa è assolutamente lodevole. Puoi tranquillamente riportare il mio nome e numero di telefono: Mario Ferrari (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Strange "cartoon" gears?

Ralph, The prices quoted are in Austrian shillings. Check out the 'S' symbol for the currency and the listed adress in Wien(=Vienna). I don't know the exact exchange rate at the time, but I'm pretty sure there were several shillings to the German (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Christmastime pilgrimage to New England

(...) Too bad you're not coming one day earlier, NELUG is having a meeting on the 16th at Boston Univ!! Dan M. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.vt)

  Some new box and minifig scans

If you haven't already seen them (and it seems someone was asking about them), I now have pics of the boxes for everything but the B-Wing and Technic Battle Droid at my site, with minifig scans of the Naboo Guard, Gungan Warrior, A-Wing Pilot and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1739 Penguin

(...) How many can you get? I'd like to get two of them if possible. Russell (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Supply and demand

(...) I would posit that 90% of the time, the people buying old Lego sets aren't "true collectors". Most AFOL's don't collect things to say they have them, they collect so that they can build more stuff. I'm sure there are people who do both, but I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

Bram Lambrecht <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote in message news:FMpB0D.6wv@lugnet.com... (...) best (...) the (...) in (...) created (...) Bram, could you please describe how to map an image to a rectangle in POV? Maybe a bit of pov-code as an example? -John (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) Having grown up in that era (and as a kid who had shooting versions of the Battlestar Galactica toys and who remembers the media hullaballoo about that), I am still always amazed to see the number of shooting toys on the market that shoot (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: error message

Sorry, but Interactive C does not support the "case" construct. You'll have to rewrite your code using "if...then" statements. Ross M. Tonkens, M.D. Medical Director Primary Care of Nevada 100 North Green Valley Parkway Suite 240 Henderson, NV 89014 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)

(...) Here is my list of DUPLO animals, which I think is fairly complete. Pets theme: Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare). Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare) Grey cat. Old farm theme: Red cow of two different (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I know, but... Acutally, it has nothing to do with American children, and everything to do with American lawyers, and lawsuit paranoia. See: (URL) version: someone's kid choked on a shooting toy, someone sued and won, shooting toys banned for (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact