  *82662 (-20)
  24 !!! marks

  Re: Strange "cartoon" gears?

(...) interesting, all right). See the second picture on Marcus' "Gear Math" page: (URL) see the ones I mean. Dave Johnson (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Super Car on sale

=>From: "Peter Novotny" <pe_mo@yahoo.com> =>... =>Are we really going to talk about where and when a LEGO is onsale???? Maybe =>we should start LEGO-SALES discussion group then Good idea, except LEGO is only infrequently on sale. I'll refrain from (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) mean, (...) stuff (...) LEGO could easily prevent this by not selling the key parts (pantographs, flags, landing stilts, etc) for individual sale. Just my .02 worth... Will (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Millennium City - Millennium Airport

(...) you'll put a link to the others back on the page? (...) Wow that's big! (...) When do you think the final images will be posted? Anxiously waiting, Ben Roller (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

That's incredible! Too bad we don't have a dat file of one of the AT-AT's from Mindfest. KL (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

Larry, Thanks for the mention! In fact I wish that I could cotinue to sell MOCs after about 6 Chessie System engines I plumb ran out of parts! I have been discussing at length with some of the other club members how to start a small company that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

(...) ... (...) Hahaha! Oh, Obviously! I remembered a thread about this set, starting with: (URL) figured I'd post a link to it here just for completeness when it comes up again in a few months. :) Ben Roller (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) I know about this, but it's never utilized in the games nor demonstrated in the films. I guess you could say it spurs the imagination as far as playing with the model when you're done, but I guess I really would prefer it if the ships were (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Star Wars Set Auction Almost Over!

Hi everyone: My Star Wars sets on eBay are nearing their cutoff. Idiot that I sometimes am, I forgot to post the picture URLs in the "pictures" section, and as a result they've been overlooked. I have restored the pics to get my little "photo" (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

That Box Rocks. How'd you do that? (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Millennium City - Millennium Airport

The final teaser image has gone up at the Millennium City homepage at (URL) time it's a pic of passengers at Millennium Airport heading for their flight. Design Notes: Millennium Airport is walking distance from City Central Transport terminal (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: PNLTC layout

(...) I LIKE the older(more modern looking) logo. Perhaps you can keep it for the eurotrashier parts of your layout (it evokes LEGO's own <-o-> and the britrail double arrow) and keep the new (older looking) logo for the US areas. (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Boba Fett

(...) CONNECTED. (...) Thanks for the pictures. I guess I'll be busting out my Dremel so I can "fix" the helmet and backpack. TLG, sometimes you make me want to scream so loud you could hear me across the Atlantic! Dave (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO on Slashdot (again)

There is another article on slashdot: (URL) one is about the Y2K Star Wars sets and has links to the catalog scans on Brickshelf. The server may be a little slow for the next couple of days :) The comments are similar to recent LEGO articles on /., (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

I was wondering if anyone in Canada has come across the new Star Wars Lego sets? They have been just "discovered" in the US but no one from Canada has said anything. Anyone found anything? Anyone even looking? (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: PNLTC layout

Hi John, All the rolling stock gets rotated. When the members are there. When the OMSI volunteers are staffing the layout we let them run either stock or robust MOCs. The other train clubs show some of their stuff in the cases and this year we (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/12/99

More parts have been sold, and only a few more are left. The open lots are at; (URL) Lots are here; (URL) Summary; (URL) M. Ok-Ok I'm recycling last night's update ;>o (Again!!) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) I love it. I love the background space graphic you used, too. Did you paint that, or is it rendered somehow? -- jthompson@esker.com "float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Anyone out there?

Yippee, message traffic! One more post, and the top 4 will be less than two months old! December is gone, anyway. Though NELUG has got its December meeting set on time. In Jan/Feb there will be 2000 sets to look over... On my calendar for Feb 11 is (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact