 Star Wars / 4907
4906  |  4908
Subject:
24 !!! marks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:05:22 GMT

jamie hickey wrote in message ...
<snip>now!
<snip>area!
<snip> them !
<snip>week!
<snip>know!
<snip> MI!
<snip> Gratiot!
<snip> lying!
<snip>Thursday!
<snip>me!
<snip>got!
<snip> Bike!
<snip>plank!
<snip>good!
<snip> piece! No bottom to the tail!
<snip>Carbonite! Not crazy about the color scheme!
<snip> scheme! Or the B-Wing! Command Center isn't bad, kind of cool! The
maint. thing is kind of wierd, it has a blue 1x6 with click hinges!

These are my opinions only! I will post more on the other sets when I find
them in my area!

What is with the (!) exclamation marks!  You must be some kind of happy!  :)