 Star Wars / 4908
4907  |  4909
Subject:
Sets I'd Like To See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:35:03 GMT

OK... this is mostly just a reiteration of what others have already
said, but since Lego is listening, I'm going to add my 'me too' ;-):

AT-AT
AT-ST
  I can never actually keep these two straight; I really, really, really
  want the four-legged walker used on Hoth in Empire, but the other
  would be cool, too.

Stormtrooper Unit
  Just a minifig pack which contains... a unit of stormtroopers!
Presumably with a captain, and accessories like radios, etc.

Bespin Cloud Car
  Neat design, should exist for completeness.  (Of course I'll buy
  it...)

Tatooine Bar
  No special pieces, but lots of neat minifigs!

Jabba's Palace
  I want Jabba in minifig scale!  A rancor pit would be neat, too...
  and, of course, they'd have to include another Han in carbonite.

Emperor's Throne Room
  With, of course, Imperial guards and the Emperor himself!

Jedi Temple
  I'd _like_ a Yoda minifig, and I'd rather have the Jedi Temple than
  the Dagobah swamp...

Anakin Skywalker's Funeral
  Just because I want translucent Anakin, Kenobi, and Yoda minifigs.

Amadalia's Ship
  Would be nice, just because it would have so much CHROME!  (Ooo...
  shiny...)

Ultimate Collector's Series: Millenium Falcon
  Who could ever deny the Falcon?

Ultimate Collector's Series: Super Star Destroyer
  A minifig-scale SSD would be way, way too big, but a UCS model
  wouldn't have to be minifig-scale.

Ultimate Collector's Series: Death Star
  With instructions for building the Death Star II as an alternate.

Imperial Shuttle Tiderium
  How could I forget?

Jawa's Sandcrawler
  Lots of brown, with Jawa minifigs and plenty of droid minifigs.

C3PO
  As a technic droid.

Droid Developer Kit II
  Preferably with a real pbrick this time...

Um... I, personally, don't want to see sets from the expanded Star
Wars universe.  I'd also like to see the following characters made as
minifigs: Stormtroopers, the Emperor, Leia, C3PO, Chewbacca, Yoda,
Moff Tarkin (grey-suited imperials generally), the fish-looking guy from
the rebellion, Greedo, Jabba, the rancor, Lando, Amadalia (in full
regalia, not as Padme), Jawas, Tuscan Raiders, Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru,
royal guards, the wampa, dewbacks, taun-tauns, and probably some other
things I can't think of right now.

Did I miss anything?
--
                                          Ben Olmstead/BEM