 Star Wars / 4917
Revised: Sets I'd Like To See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:00:01 GMT

David Simmons wrote:
AT-AT = All Terrain Armored Transport
AT-ST = All Terrain Scout Transport

Thanks.

Stormtrooper Unit
  Just a minifig pack which contains... a unit of stormtroopers!
Presumably with a captain, and accessories like radios, etc.

I'd like the captain to have an orange shoulder epaulet seen in the
first film.

Definitely.  Maybe put a dewback or two in there, call it the Tatooine
Stormtrooper Unit.

Amadalia's Ship
  Would be nice, just because it would have so much CHROME!  (Ooo...
  shiny...)

Betcha $100 they do it all in light gray just like the Naboo Fighter.

Mmmm... the Naboo fighters were mostly yellow, with just a little
chrome, so swapping the chrome with gray wasn't bad.  But Amadalia's
ship was 100% chrome (if I'm not hallucinating again)--swapping with
gray would look incredibly Bad.  Of course, yes, that's what'd probably
happen...

Ultimate Collector's Series: Millenium Falcon
  Who could ever deny the Falcon?

I couldn't!  Check out my post for UCS wish sets.

I have already.  I did say this was a 'me too' post, didn't I?  :-)

Dave

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
More Tie fighters.

Ah!  Of course.

So, now, the list of sets I'd like to see is:
AT-AT
AT-ST
Bespin Cloud Car
Stormtrooper Unit
Tatooine Bar
Jabba's Palace
Emperor's Throne Room
Jedi Temple
Anakin Skywalker's Funeral
Amadalia's Ship
Ultimate Collector's Series: Millenium Falcon
Ultimate Collector's Series: Super Star Destroyer
Ultimate Collector's Series: Death Star
Imperial Shuttle Tiderium
Jawa's Sandcrawler
Technic: C3PO