 Star Wars / 4910
Re: Sets I'd Like To See
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:23:46 GMT

AT-AT
AT-ST
  I can never actually keep these two straight; I really, really, really
  want the four-legged walker used on Hoth in Empire, but the other
  would be cool, too.

AT-AT = All Terrain Armored Transport
AT-ST = All Terrain Scout Transport

Stormtrooper Unit
  Just a minifig pack which contains... a unit of stormtroopers!
Presumably with a captain, and accessories like radios, etc.

I'd like the captain to have an orange shoulder epaulet seen in the first
film.

Bespin Cloud Car
  Neat design, should exist for completeness.  (Of course I'll buy
  it...)

All that orange . . . (insert Homer Simpson drooling sound)

Anakin Skywalker's Funeral
  Just because I want translucent Anakin, Kenobi, and Yoda minifigs.

That would be very nice.

Amadalia's Ship
  Would be nice, just because it would have so much CHROME!  (Ooo...
  shiny...)

Betcha $100 they do it all in light gray just like the Naboo Fighter.

Ultimate Collector's Series: Millenium Falcon
  Who could ever deny the Falcon?

I couldn't!  Check out my post for UCS wish sets.

C3PO
  As a technic droid.

Great idea!  Never thought of that!

Dave