 Star Wars / 4916
Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:55:22 GMT

Hey Scott, you didn't even ask me to go along!
(Heh-heh, we work about 2 miles apart).
We should get Mark Koesel and meet for lunch again before (or after) the
holidays....

I got the largest set from the 1950's (700 - the 1950's Town Plan) from a
Germany EBAY win  for only $57 (My FOTY)  and some very rare Danish LEGO (from
1956-57), stuff that most U.S. AFOLs have never seen.

Gary Istok

Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

To All,

        I did manage to go to Meijer on Ann Arbor Saline Road in Ann Arbor,
Michigan, and sure enough, there they all were. I got a B Wing, a A
Wing, the Green Speeder, the Slave-1, and the Skiff, along with some
Arctic sets. Some came up discounted, some did not (I have to check my
receipt!). But they had lots of new castle and arctic and even the City
Center items, as well as the TECHNIC droids.

Yes, now I have Polar Bears! :) :)

(Sorry, sir, but unless you have a pass, this polar bear will eat you
for lunch!)

Scott S.