 Star Wars / 4897
4896  |  4898
Subject:
New sets are out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 14:42:26 GMT

I just bought the Slave 1, Gungan patrol, Desert Skiff, B-Wing at Rebel Command
Center, and the Technic Pit Droid!

Got to go build them now!

If you live in the Saginaw, MI area! Go check the Meijers on Gratiot or
Tittabawassee, if you live in the Bay City, MI area check out the one on Wilder
rd. they have them ! Also 20% off all Lego sets in stock this week!

When I come across the other ones I will let you all know!