 Star Wars / 4904
Re: New sets are out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 02:37:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jamie Hickey writes:
I just bought the Slave 1, Gungan patrol, Desert Skiff, B-Wing at Rebel Command
Center, and the Technic Pit Droid!

Got to go build them now!

If you live in the Saginaw, MI area! Go check the Meijers on Gratiot or
Tittabawassee, if you live in the Bay City, MI area check out the one on Wilder
rd. they have them ! Also 20% off all Lego sets in stock this week!

When I come across the other ones I will let you all know!

I got mine at the meijers on Gratiot in Saginaw, MI! But I did call the ones
on Tittabawssee and Wilder rd. in Bay City. I work at the one on Gratiot! If
any of the stores tell you they don't have them, they lying! There going on
sale this Thursday! Atleast that that one of the Mgrs. told me!

My opinions on the sets I got!

Pit Droid, Not bad, Afew new pieces, Tons of rubber bands, You only use afew
on the modle though, alternite modle is a Speeder Bike!

Desert Skiff, Really small, There is a 1x8 tile for the plank!

Gungan Patrol, No comment, Not bad, but not good!

Slave 1, Boba Fetts helmet and Jetpack are one piece! No bottom to the tail!
There is a ramp to the back but it only for the Han in Carbonite! Not crazy
about the color scheme!

B-Wing, Not crazy about the color scheme! Or the B-Wing! Command Center
isn't bad, kind of cool! The maint. thing is kind of wierd, it has a blue
1x6 with click hinges!

These are my opinions only! I will post more on the other sets when I find
them in my area!