  *81390 (-20)
  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

Top of Page 14 in Fred Martin's "The Art of Lego Design" (ftp://cherupakha.me...flego.pdf) . (BTW, this is an excellent document with some good techniques--I'm really skimming here, but it looks like part of this was used to recommend stuff to Lego (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/9/99

More parts have been sold, and only a few more are left. The open lots are at; (URL) Lots are here; (URL) Summary; (URL) M. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Greetings, Brad, and welcome to LUGNET! What I love about Lego is the freedom to create. What I hate is the lack of available resources for materials, not only bricks, but also instructions/plans. What I'd most like to see? I'd like to see Lego make (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Exploring Mars

(...) Radio is used for the Cybermaster. The RCX has no RF interfaces, nor does the RCX IR tower. The Cybermaster RF tower looks very much like the RCX IR tower, but with screw-in sockets on top for a pair of flexible antennas. They are almost a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reason for no stormtroopers

(...) Let me see if I can clear this up a little, I think what Jon is saying is that it would be nice to see TLC make an actual storm Trooper Baster, rather than rigging up some megaphone or whatever. Scott S. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some lego thing in myer city store...

I saw a sign with the lego logo on it in myre cuty store. sounds like one of those model displays they have from time to time. I didn't get the details because I was in a hurry. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) Looks like Joan of arch time. :/ Time to get the fire ready! :) Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Or if you are a stuanch vegatarian activist then that might affect your chances of getting a job with macdonalds or KFC. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

The San Mateo CA store has at least a dozen sets on the shelf, priced at $74.99. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Sure it is. British Tobacco may not want you to work for them if you're an anti smoking activist. Or if your SO works for RJ Reynolds. Or if you jump out of airplanes, it may not be wise to put you on the critical path on a regular basis. (or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Exploring Mars

I called Lego and asked about the Exploring Mars add-on set for the RIS. They said it would come out in Spring of 2000. The thing that gets me is that the set was meant to release in July of 99, then in September of 99, now in Spring of 2000. Makes (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reason for no stormtroopers

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <38505468.DECD3DB1@x...il.com>... (...) together (...) What indication do you have that they would be required to mold "special" guns for Stormtroopers? If this was a requirement, we would have seen them already. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) pushing (...) Yeah. Ewok sets would be cool (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

(...) Finder". (...) Try a search on lego and rail, they use the set names as in "Railway Express", I ordered one today after doing a search with the set name. Paul (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

(...) It's one of those elements you can't have enough of. (...) That is a good idea. (...) The town space center thing-a-ma-bobs. You know the training center and the pseudo-shuttle, etc. etc.? (...) There's no hope in wishing. Especially now that (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

I won't be the first to say welcome, and I won't be the last... but I have to say it! This is great. My one wish? Let me put my money where my mouth is. I've shot off about how your sites can be improved in the past. Put me (and the firm I work for) (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

(...) the (...) I have no Idea which parts Dwayne plans on keeping for himself, but you could ask him. Or just keep checking his auctions over on BRICKS. With a large amount of stuff to post, it sometimes takes quite a while to get it all done. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

Thanks, all.... I found ZanyBrainy on the web, located a local store (but still out of town), called 'em up, confirmed stock and sale, and ordered one. A good deal. Thanks again. Dave Paule (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  new silver/gold for 2000

What parts are coming out in silver or gold for 2000? I know of the "decoration" pieces on that silver car but are there any other silver pieces on that car or in any other set? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Motor Failure

I got my Lego Mindstorms last Christmas. I had used it extremely, and about July one of the motors quit. So I opened it up and investigated. The brushes has melted together. So I oiled it and it rain very slow. I took it apart and saw how it worked. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact