 Robotics / 8903
8902  |  8904
Subject:
Motor Failure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:10:27 GMT

I got my Lego Mindstorms last Christmas.  I had used it extremely, and about
July one of the motors quit.  So I opened it up and investigated.  The brushes
has melted together.  So I oiled it and it rain very slow.  I took it apart
and saw how it worked.  The other one shorted out every so often. I oiled it
to and it worked a little better, but not good.  I hate calling people,
because I get nervous, but I called and told them what happened.  They
replaced BOTH motors for free.  No shipping, no nothing.  So don't be afraid
to call.

Legoer,
Adam Ogle