  *81285 (-20)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Wow. Thank you. (...) This is a huge step forward. (...) You have just given a positive response to the single-most asked for "wish" we have from Lego. (...) Listen - hear that? It's the sound of several thousand AFOL's staring at their (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Good Procrastinators List Proposed

(...) Maybe you should also start a GOOD PROCRASTINATORS LIST as well as a GOOD TRADER LIST. Put me down at the top of that one. Sometimes I don't get to shipping stuff or money out right away (life gets crazy sometimes), but then when I do get to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) Jar-Jar is not really Lego's fault- he's Lucas' fault. It's not like they could make Episode 1 sets without him in them, and if they had to make a Jar- Jar, I think they did all right. That doesn't explain, however, how they think they can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Big Brother, he speaks! whooho! (...) Lots of it :-) And welcome! . (...) Could we please have some space stuff like the trans-color quarter domes? :-) (...) I would really like to see rereleases of older sets. Especialy space and castle. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

I haven't been reading this list _that_ long, but will carefully look at the assembly tonight to see if it is putting particular stress/deformation on anything.. I don't believe that it is vital to have the axles line up this way. The movement of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fort LEGOREDO, why so much?

Ben wrote in message ... (...) through (...) ebay at (...) for (...) figure. I think this one is purely seasonal. Kids saw it all year long in the catalog and parents want to get it as a "big gift" for christmas, so they are willing to spend big (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Welcome to Lugnet Brad! This is very exciting news for any lover of the brick. What you are bound to hear the most from people in Lugnet is the need for bulk orders. I came out of my LEGO darkages because of Mindstorms, but what really got me back (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) Actually, my wife is a bit more understanding, in fact she is one of my main lego set finders. She is always ringing me up from stores to say she has come across set number so and so, at a knockdown price (why else do you think I gave here (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

There *is* justus after all!!;-) Brad, I can hardly believe what I just read! This is wonderful news! I applaud your foresight and willingness to cooperate with the AFOL community. I think you will not find anywhere a more devoted customer to any (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) <snipped well-written message> Huw, I don't think there is anyone who thinks less of you over this whole thing. I certainly don't. While I have come to agree with Todd about the potential of damage, I, like you hadn't even *considered* the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) Tell her it's just PLASTIC. (Uhhh.... Waitaminit, THAT might not work either...) [sigh...] Never mind... :-P~~~ Franklin (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) building, (...) I can't agree more. It is very nice to share your fun with your spouse. My wife and I like to sit down with a big Lego set and a bottle of wine. Makes for a relaxing evening... Bryan (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Welcome! This is a very smart move for TLC for many reasons. I look forward to seeing this develop into an effective feedback/customer service/direct marketing and sales operation (and more!). I think this is a win-win proposal. KL (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

(...) I didn't want to mention the Castle Babe, my wife might read my mail. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: next Auczilla?

(...) LOL-- It goes up to 11;-) Good one, Todd{:^D -John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

Not that it matters to you, but my opinion of you is undiminished in the least bit by the whole mess. As far as I'm concerned, your reputation is intact. I never understood the line of reasoning that you were endangering our "relationship" between (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

Great robots! But I didn't see any code..? CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) Look at the knight by the ramp up to the gate. It's a she. You can tell by the obviously red lips. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: my anouncement of a new lego auctionfor parts

Maybe it's me, but it seems that your links are goofed. I couldn't get to see the parts... -John (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: videos?

(...) How about stop motion- a pile a peices on a table slowly, frame by frame crawl up onto each other into the set? Chris (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact