 Robotics / 8895
Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:00:14 GMT

Great robots! But I didn't see any code..?

CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it>
Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: donderdag 9 december 1999 8:46
Onderwerp: Re: Scout memory map and variable extraction

"Bert van Dam" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:000201bf3f00$af4d6ca0$1be6acc1@van-dam...
So far it seems not many people are experimenting with the Scout yet, • which
is unfortunate because I think it's a great pBrick. In fact I think I'm • the
only one who has written an actual program for it (page ai/wall avoider).

Hi Bert,

I did a program for the Scout (and the MicroScout) using the SDK.

Actually, I pushed it to the limit... only seven bytes free.

You can see the "thing" here:

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari/itlug_19991128.html

Yes, I know, I could optimize something and free some two or three bytes...
;-)

--
Cheers
Carlo.