  *80943 (-20)
  FA: 8485 Technic Control Center CLOSING in less than 24 hours

NEW in box 8485 Technic control center (URL) for looking. hwiguna@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

(...) True, true. But Mike is possibly shutting down BRICKS for a little while (URL) giving Yahoo another shot. It's interesting that for the Lego listings they have it categorized as "Lego" and "Star Wars Sets" or "All". Julie (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

(...) Oh? - PROVE IT! Quit shoving it down our throats as gospel, and PROVE IT. SHOW us the documents proving these are "secret". Are they limited production/circulation? Yes. Secret? PROVE IT. (...) Um, when did ANYTHING BUT the pics ever creep (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Shell Sets Now Available

(...) I particularly like the Shell Select Shop set. It contains yellow bananas, a green apple and a red and brown iceblock! Grahame (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

(...) Why, Mike Stanley's "BRICKS" and Derick Bulkley's "Serious Collector", of course! These places do auctions right, IMHO... --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: I´d like to see some house designs

I have built a few houses with interesting roofs that fit on one baseplate. Of course, no documentation to date. If want an interesting looking house, then the roof is the key! I build all walls 1x, planning on doing exterior walls 2x in the future. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Classic Castle Minifigs

If anyone has extra classic castle minifigs (Yellow Castle/Knights Tournament/ Knights Procession era) to sell, please let me know. If you want specifics, click on the links below to see Fibblesnork pics of the guys I want: (URL) you have any of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

I hate to say this (mostly because I've been around long enough to know what a lot of people here think about e-bay), but I just continue to be mesmerized by E-bay as a *seller*. Granted, it's frustrating as a buyer, but as a seller, what else could (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Your Resumes

No, though I probably will next time I'm hunting for a job. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I personally couldn't give a DAMN about the # of hits to my site, as my site already occasionally hits the limit, and I can't afford more bandwidth right now. I wanted (and got) the scans for my own personal use, to peruse and plan what sets (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: need help with storage ideas for tons of LEGO

You need a table that is not as deep. Maybe more than on table. 30" should be about as deep as you need. John Matthews Ben Erwin <berwin@tufts.edu> wrote in message news:384EC116.C02310...fts.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO on Slashdot

I thought it was Fortune as well, and even read an article about it of Fortune's web site... John Matthews confused as well G. Crisp <gcrisp@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:384DDBB0.A59B7F...ing.com... (...) also (...) Lego? (...) (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  WTB: Royal Knight Shields

Hey I'm looking to purchase the small triangular Royal Knight shields as well as the Teardrop ones. I'm looking at maybe getting 30-50 of them, but any quantity is appreciated. If you let me know what you want, we might even work out a trade. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Considering parting out 2 4561s

I now own at least 6 regulators, so I'd have to get one for not much more than $5 to be interested at all. I am currently using them to power Technic creations, though I am starting to gather bits for a train. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

I have finally finished updating my web page to add my newest creation, a Technic figure scale WW2 Era P-51 Mustang, just in time to commemorate the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. It includes two motors to control propellor, landing (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: What happened?

(...) I just wrote to Russell Nelson (who runs the lego-robotics@crynwr.com mailing list) and asked if he knows anything about this. Hopefully we'll know more later. In the meantime, near as I can figure, it looks like the lego-robotics @crynwr.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

(...) Buffie Shervington Manager LEGO Outlet (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T

(...) hey! save some for me! ;-) i just need some yellow & blue, really. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) jeff ~ would you belive that the lorena mc-kennit song is what inspired me to make this fig!? poor forest babe got bound! i love building "dark" things from lego. the juxtaposition is interesting.(~ & funny; especially when mini-figs are (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: You are not authorized to view this page

you can't even access www.media.mit.edu, it looks like they forbade foreign IP address from accessing the server. it is probably temporary. -p (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact