  *80865 (-20)
  Re: uFig X-Wing

(...) A very elegant hinged wing solution for such a small area! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Throwbot visor fits Technic helmet

Hello Techies, Have any of you noticed that the visors from the Throwbots can be swapped with the visors of the Technic helmets. I like the black visor/black helmet combo. Looks like old Space minifig. I wonder if the longer style "face" visor of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Your Resumes

Hi, Do you people include "Lego enthusiast" under the heading "Hobbies & Interests" in your resumes? Bryan (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SPACE AUCTION -- Many Rarities!!!

(...) WOW!!! You go, dude!!!! Excellent amazing list of rare stuff! Except for the 6980 (which isn't really rare, but definitely COOL), that's one super incredible list! --Todd (still looking for 1593 :-) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Time to update the old roll call

(...) Well, I've always liked playing pool, but never played much. Recently, my brother decided to purchase a small table (about 3x6 feet--only $50), so now I play almost every day :) I'm getting better... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic?

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) In some very defined circumstances, it is suspicious - "The company accounts are missing" etc. But that wouldn't be evidence that the company had been up to fraudulent behaviour. This "evidence" is of the sort: "Mummy hasn't told me not to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  About this kids theme

I think it is one notch up from toolo. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Several of "the sets" in the 2000 retailers catalogs are not in the 2000 consumer catalog and won't even be released until mid-year (I think it said July). So it's not true that "the sets" are already arriving at TRU. Some, maybe even most, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: best HB kit source?

Jeff, Check out (URL) They have Handy Board kits, and lots of other things. I work with the owner, Steve Richards, quite often, and they have a first class operation over there. Plus, the price is right. Good luck, Gary Livick (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Very possibly so, but it's still a bit disappointing! (...) I try to rarely address my comments specifically to one person - if I can I try to make it impersonal. So while I was replying to your post, I wasn't talking to you in particular. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) Well, that's not quite the point -- at least not what I was keying in on in what James wrote. James's point was that our not respecting their intellectual property gives them less reason to respect us, rather than more reason, regardless of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  best HB kit source?

I want to build a handy board kit and am looking for the best source. advice? -Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Source for 4561's CHEAP

(...) Forget about Target, get it cheaper on the web! Go to: (URL) down the coupon code for 10% or 15% off at KB-Kids, depending upon what they have that day. Go to (URL) search for lego train. (They really need to make the set numbers searchable, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOfest: my parts wants list

(...) Dear Tony I will arrive midmorning, depending on the traffic over the pennines and the weather. I'll have to leave around 5 or 6 (can't miss Xena can I ? :)) By the by, I called in at Busy Bee at the end of November and they said that they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Probably interruption of service at BRICKS

I'm having some problems with the service at my current web hosting company so I've decided to start shopping around for a new home for my guarded-inn.com domain. When I find a place I will announce it here but I wanted to give people as much (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Train front window.

Thanks James, Cliff (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: vari

marco berti <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message FMFxn7.L94@lugnet.com... (...) modelli (...) ad (...) È FINITA UN'EPOCA!!! :-(((( Scusate, ma il caro vecchio mattoncino dov'è? Non vorrei bestemmiare, ma mi sembra che si stia andando vicino alle (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Train front window.

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, cliff collins (<FMG1Cp.DuF@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:34:01 (...) 6493 Time Cruisers Flybo. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train front window.

(...) Its not from a train set, its from the house of timmy horrors (Twisted Time Travelers, the flying boat thing) James Powell (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact