  *80668 (-20)
  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) We have ONE point of reasonably solid information in this subject: We have a statement from a TLC employee that they could be FIRED for showing a consumer the retailers catalog. Well ok, we have two pieces of evidence. The only way TLC has (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: What some people will buy!

$128 was a snip. While I am sure 1000's were made, very few of them seem to be in collectors hands for some reason. It was a Europe only set. I traded a used one with mint box and instructions to Todd when I "discovered" the set in 1997 for a MISB (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: S@H?

Goto (URL) and look for the LSAH special link. -Rob. Richard Schuit <richuit@itfusion.com.au> wrote in message news:FMF359.IqK@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.service)

  Re: Looking for flex parts

There is a service pack 5118 that is not available in the US. (URL) got a bunch from the UK earlier this year for those who wanted them. I'll repost if and when I get more. (URL) are also components available in several sets: (URL) Ferris (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) A lack of evidence is not evidence in itself. One piece of evidence that we do have is that they would sack an employee for doing what we have done. Doesn't that suggest that "it does matter" to you? Why should TLC dignify this with a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: What some people will buy!

(...) I can't believe that set went for that much money. I had that set about a year ago. I sold it, but not for that much. It was on Ebay for $20 ended at like $35 with Shipping. People are going crazy, this is nuts. What has happened to this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Oddities about 6464

Probably, best bet would be the inbox catalog, does it look like a US one? Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Oddities about 6464

A few days back, I received a 6464 from zainybrainy.com. I have noticed a few oddities about it... o There is no mention about TLC-US on the box, only Billund. o The UPC number does not begin with the usual '42884...' (typical on all other Lego sets (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Buying to Sell to Buy

(...) sets? (...) I've just done this with an Airport Shuttle (that I got at an incredible price) and would do so again if I ever get another deal like that for something I'm ambiguous about (or just plain don't like). My budget doesn't have room (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Training OmniRemote for RCX commands

Hello - I've downloaded and implemented Robert Eddings' OmniRemote.PDB to my Palm IIIx, but I'm going to retrain the buttons, as some don't work, and some work intermittently. Robert has noted that training the OmniRemote was not consistant - do you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: UK Members Comments..

(...) Sorry, but they were just too obvious to be ignored! (...) Ooh, you've got me curious now... I think the most offensive thing I put in my membership form involved diarrhea, but I'd better check anyway. Stu C. University of Glasgow (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Apology

(...) No blood, no foul. Don't worry about it! (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dino Island Issues

(...) Nah. He's just got a closet full of khaki. Steve (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  about 2000 catalogs in sets...

I believe that at least in the first instaces that the 2000 in set catalog showing up was either an accident or a mistake or a leak by a TLG employee -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Wars Lego 40% off at K-mart

Yes, thru Saturday the 11th. I also had two Mos Espa's scanned at $108 + tax. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Scott Sanburn's Auction Update 5: Parts from 7171 & 7150 - One day to go!

To All; I have posted several parts lots to E-Bay for my roommate Tony. He has a few extra sets he wants to sell off, so he wants to post all the parts on E-bay of the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace. Since he does not have access to a credit card, I get to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Alte Sets - brandneu!

(...) Sabine, Welcher zug ist es ? Ist eine set-nummer bei dir bekant ? Gab es noch andere zugen, vielliecht auch alte 9V sets ? Grüße, Manfred Moolhuysen. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Ultimate Lego Book

(...) Where did you see this offer? I clicked all over the dk site, UK and US, and couldnt see any reference to buy one get one free. I looked at the registration process to sign up as a new member, but I saw nothing about the offer there either. Is (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Actually, NO, with the available evidence (i.e. NOTHING said from TLC so far), it is correct, not wishful thinking. If I would have seen ONE message in here or on lego.com asking that the pics be removed from sites, then I would agree with you that (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  2D positioning ???

I realise this is an open ended question but I will ask anyhow. We (as I have mentioned a number of times, probably maing in RCX newsgroup) have 6 RCX's that we wish to make into a demo for school kids. Ideally that demo would involve some sort of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact