 Local / United Kingdom / 2278
Re: Ultimate Lego Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 13:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
www.dk.com have a buy one get one free offer. If you buy the above book,
you get a second one free... if you are a 1st time customer. I'm not
sure what I'll do with 2 of them, but each does come with Biker Bob. The
book is £8.99 inc. shipping. So I get:

2 Biker Bobs
2 Ultimate Lego Books
1 Lego Puzzle Pack (2 Books)
1 Lego Modellers Pack (2 Books)

All for £18.99 (~$32) fantastic value, lets hope I get them by Xmas.

Scott A

Where did you see this offer?
I clicked all over the dk site, UK and US, and couldnt see any reference to
buy one get one free.
I looked at the registration process to sign up as a new member, but I saw
nothing about the offer there either.

Is it something that only comes up when you actually buy, or is there some
advanced notice? Was expecting to see it highlighted.

I notice that the UK site has a LEGO UNIVERSE button, whereas the US doesnt.
Also the Modellers book are shown as 'available soon' but clicking on them
does appear to let you place an order.

regards
lawrence