 Local / United Kingdom / 2277
2276  |  2278
Subject:
Ultimate Lego Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:48:06 GMT

www.dk.com have a buy one get one free offer. If you buy the above book,
you get a second one free... if you are a 1st time customer. I'm not
sure what I'll do with 2 of them, but each does come with Biker Bob. The
book is £8.99 inc. shipping. So I get:

2 Biker Bobs
2 Ultimate Lego Books
1 Lego Puzzle Pack (2 Books)
1 Lego Modellers Pack (2 Books)

All for £18.99 (~$32) fantastic value, lets hope I get them by Xmas.

Scott A