 Off-Topic / Debate / 2707
Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:57:15 GMT

Actually, NO, with the available evidence (i.e. NOTHING said from TLC so far), it
is correct, not wishful thinking.  If I would have seen ONE message in here or on
lego.com asking that the pics be removed from sites, then I would agree with you
that the evidence leans toward "it does matter".  All I see is arguments FROM
AFOLs, not one word from TLC.

Don't even try to say they haven't noticed it yet, or have been formulating an
answer for DAYS.  If you think that, you need to stop daydreaming so much ;-)

Richard Franks wrote:

This "They probably don't care, and it doesn't matter", may be true - but with
the available evidence it is rationalisation, wishful thinking.

Richard

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/