  *80530 (-20)
  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I (...) catalog. I (...) yes it (...) of (...) ever (...) collectors (...) If we (...) We could always put these rarities into a container and bury it, like TLG in Australia did. Shows how much respect Lego has for its copyrights and heritage. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

  LEGO on Slashdot

Here we go again. (TLC employees should probably read the comments): (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Train Thing

Count me in on the train meeting thing. I'd like to see what everyone has. I just have started to find who's located where in what areas, etc. I'm in Lawrence, KS My Primary Lego Love is Space. But I have the Railway Express Train and the 6990 and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ks)

  More info on James Jessiman

A while back I received an email asking for more information on James Jessiman. I thought about what this person wrote, and it would be nice to get some more info on James for the site, so people can have a better idea of who he was. Below is the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Dino Adventurer Sets

A while back we were discussing the need for a new aircraft type a la Indiana Jones. Anyone else think the new Island Hopper just might fit the deal? (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Could Someone Summarazie this 2000 Catalog thing for me?

(...) yes it was down for Maint. though I'm sure you've already been told this.. it's not only Lugnet that seems slow.. it's anything on the pair network.. it seems a little better tonight finally.. at least I can get over 1k a sec on a picture (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update:12/7/99

More lots have been SOLD. Check out the open lots still left at; (URL) SOLD lots are at; (URL) quick summary listed by bidder of sold as well as unsold lots is at; (URL) M. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LNP collision detection Bug found and fixed

Hi there, i just found an evil little bug in lnp ( or maybe it's actually a bug in gcc ). The problem is the definition of tx_state as char, and compare operations like if (tx_state < TX_ACTIVE) . The compiler generates wrong code for this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Datsville Elementary School  [DAT]

I've just recently finished this rather large file for Datsville. You will need to un-mpd it to see it in ldlite. --Calvin Walton 0 FILE school.dat 0 MPD Author: Calvin Walton 0 0 This .MPD was compiled using M-Peedy 0 (URL) Datsville Elementary (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Ultimate Collector's Series wish list

At the top of the list, the Millenium Falcon of course! With Han, Leia, C-3P0, R2, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan, Lando Calrissian, and Nien Numb minifigs. Since the TIE Interceptor and X-wing are both being targeted at much higher age groups (16 and up), it's (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Jot and Jab's Space Auction

(...) Sorry--- It was intended to attract the intention of Space enthusiasts. I'm a proud, paying Lugnet member as of today, and got a slap on the knuckles my very first day. :-( I will keep my auction announcements to market.auctions from now on, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Medium gears.... New ones are different!

Sorry if this is not new news, but.... (URL) out the changes. The new gear is on top. I just noticed this when trying to build a large crankshaft, and found you can no longer attach axles on the off-center cross position. When did this happen? Eric (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I agree. LEGO definitely doesn't need our support, because otherwise they would've taken us much more seriously. I mean, c'mon, TLC can find LUGNET easily - it's probably the second that comes up in -any- search motor, after themselves, but (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Comparative Book Review

Thanks for the nice review. J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FMBr2y.41n@lugnet.com... (...) I assume that was for me. I try to publish everything I know about RCX sensors on my web pages for everyone to share for free. Mike G. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  UK Members Comments..

Bah! That's at least two people now who have used the Keith Orville and A-Team references that I thought were o-so original! Richard PS. Whoever made the comments about China, should probably consider changing them before someone else see's it and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: CAD Set Depository

Yes, Please send me the files for the Blacktron Series.... I woul appreciate it!! Thanks, Dan (...) was (...) done (...) upgrade (...) The (...) the (...) model (...) any (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: '99 Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

(...) Sorry, Todd, I just read your post about it, (URL) all for the second Friday in Dec, unless it falls on a local-national holiday (ie. Dec. 8th, the holiday Mario mentioned)... or the 3rd Monday of the month... --Mike. (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Well, it would probably fall on Hannuka quite a few times, but I guess that wouldn't matter in most countries, as there's no vacation in Hannuka. (Only in Israel... but apparently I'm the only fan from there, and even I'm not there now!) Happy (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) Hmmmm... I don't know if I'll bring mine to my school... (I'm considered weird enough as it is... peer pressure is the most awful thing... :-) Well, if I will, it'll probably be the King, or else Sam & Sam - my newly wed couple... :-) Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact