 General / 11423
Re: Could Someone Summarazie this 2000 Catalog thing for me?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:40:41 GMT

Tom Boucher wrote:

and did Lugnet go down or something?  For the last day I either got NO or
VERY SLOW connection via my cable modem to Lugnet.com and Lugnet.com only.

yes it was down for Maint. though I'm sure you've already been told
this.. it's not only Lugnet that seems slow.. it's anything on the pair
network.. it seems a little better tonight finally.. at least I can get
over 1k a sec on a picture download. I don't think they got something
set back up right when they did what they did :(

anyone else notice this?? it's taking over a min for the pictures on
lugnet/pause to appear :( about 45 secs for a 59K picture from 6090 :(
usually I'm up about 15 secs for a picture that size...

Todd did they say there was a problem???

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!