 Technic / 351
350  |  352
Subject:
Medium gears.... New ones are different!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:22:09 GMT

Sorry if this is not new news, but....

http://www.primenet.com/~r2eng/gears.jpg

Check out the changes. The new gear is on top. I just noticed this when
trying to build a large crankshaft, and found you can no longer attach axles
on the off-center cross position.

When did this happen?

Eric