 Technic / 352
Re: Medium gears.... New ones are different!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:52:43 GMT

Man, I'll have to go back through my Mindstorms and see if that's so (only
recent Technic-like addition)

I don't remember it being that.  Of-axis gearing is a mainstay!

Tom

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FMEH84.6A1@lugnet.com...
Sorry if this is not new news, but....

http://www.primenet.com/~r2eng/gears.jpg

Check out the changes. The new gear is on top. I just noticed this when
trying to build a large crankshaft, and found you can no longer attach • axles
on the off-center cross position.

When did this happen?

Eric