Subject:
More info on James Jessiman
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 02:47:53 GMT

A while back I received an email asking for more information on James
Jessiman.  I thought about what this person wrote, and it would be nice to
get some more info on James for the site, so people can have a better idea
of who he was. Below is the letter I received and my reply to it.  Please
reply with thoughts on how we can improve the memorial on ldraw.org.

-Tim Courtney
  ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org
http://www.zacktron.com