  *79629 (-20)
  Re: Mindstorms Robotic Invention System

(...) Alex> That's not a bad price, locally. I don't think i've seen the Alex> RIS 1.5 for less than $200 here. Online, I've seen like $180 as Alex> lowest ... if anyone knows where to get it for cheaper, though Alex> -- please say so, I'm looking (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  NQC listing mnemonics

I have started looking at adding Scout support to NQC, and in the process I am questioning whether or not to change the mnemonics used in the disassembly listings (the -l option for nqc). Currently, I use a set mnemonics that I made up when writing (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Exclusionary Themes

Can we go back to being a happy little stress-free group? The American rivalry started off cutely, but in reality it is a very real form of prejudice, and therefore not very cute at all. The problem being that with any form of group mentality more (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Help me!

Definitely not lego, but doesn't look entirely like Megabloks to me either. Maybe it's TYco? Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Well, that's another confirmation that I ain't normal. Thanks Mike :) Kevin (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

Pamela Fryer wrote in message <3847E6C3.740085CD@w...tt.net>... (...) a (...) So Ronald isn't glued together? I'm surprised! I thought we even saw a picture (from a news paper article) of someone in the process of gluing a Ronald McDonalds figure (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) I remember looking enviously at the Bill and Mary idea book and being upset that the yellow castle stuff wasn't available in the US. I felt so disappointed. I was so entranced by them. That bitter pang is probably still there inside, prompting (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Musing on Tiberius Flint

(...) Magnificent! I like the stream-of-consciousness feel to it. -LFB (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Updated page, now with colour!

The title says it all--a new 6280-based turret ironclad, destroyer pictures, and the folding seaplane that appears on all my capital ships' fantails. (URL) and let me know if they look OK--I'm new to digital cameras. Any good tricks for avoiding (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: BURP Adventure set #666

(...) It's Coby Bassett's--and a real gem. My only gripe is that it's not as useless as it could be--I love light grey BURPs! ;) Maybe a purple (BURPle?) BURP... -LFB (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I am DYING to know how this particular order item is going to be fulfilled

(...) Well, maybe not. Buy.com is good to some people some of the time, but it's incredibly bad to others a lot of the time. I think I waited ... 6 weeks for a DVD to arrive that was listed as "in stock" on their website. I've heard of longer wait (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

All- Well, I went out and found a camera that was under $200. It's only 850K pixels, but it seems to work all right, and what's more it's in colour and it's no worse than my horrible film photography. At least this way I don't waste film or time. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

  STAR WARS

Dear TLG: I have been a fan of legos scince i was 2. I have been of fan of star wars scence 7. I am obssesed with SW legos. I am so pleased with everything that is come out so far and the new sets that are coming out next year including the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  BURP Adventure set #666

I found this in my scans directory and put it on the desktop...its hugely funny! Many thanks to the creator, whose name escapes me. Only a true Lego nerd could laugh at this thing... -- Richard (confirmed Lego nerd) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Where are the carriers?

I've noticed that so many sites have a major focus on starfighters, but don't seem to always have carriers for those fighters. Where's a site with some carriers? --PCL (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8480's at Sawmill zainy brainy

50% off? Wow! That would be almost as good as Schottensteins last year! I have always thought that was my best LEGO deal yet. 8480 is a Great LEGO model. Perhaps LEGO's best. I saw all the boxes at ZainyBrainy (Easton) the other day so I know they (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: New usefull feature in eBay

(...) Well, most NORMAL people don't have 100+ megs of e-mail. Notice, I did say he'd need to manually delete mail from time to time, as I do. (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: White 1x1 cylinder bricks

How many are you looking for, I have a bunch of these from various bucket purchases? Troy James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:FM6r19.9vJ@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. (...) at a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS Pirates set 6249

(...) I am interested. Do you still have it? I tried to email you but it was returned. LMK Thanks, Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: help - part number wanted

Axel Poqué wrote in message ... (...) Hmm.. not really sure what he meant. But with your clarification here (and after re-reading your original message) I clearly mis intrepreted the part you were talking about. Now I think your talking about the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact