 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 538
Re: help - part number wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 05:23:15 GMT

Axel Poqué wrote in message ...
Hm, I was refering to the piece below the yellow handle...
I dug through some parts lists and found something that might fit, but I'm
not sure as I couldn't find any picture of the part. Still,  I guess its:
   6549    grey    technic supercar gear shift lever
Is this what jonathan meant?
Hmm.. not really sure what he meant.   But with your clarification here (and
after re-reading your original message) I clearly mis intrepreted the part
you were talking about.  Now I think your talking about the part that I
call:

6641 - Technic Paddle Handle, with Axle Holes

Does this sound closer?  (These parts are also used as paddle handles for
the pneumatic valves.)

Anyway, I've found some other unidentifiable Lego pieces (ULPs ???):
   black engine nozzle / horn ??? - used as shuttle manoeuvring engines

Believe it or not, this is actually the same piece that is used for the
segments of a palm tree trunk.  Isn't Lego facinating!  I call it:

     2536 - Folage, Tree, Palm Trunk

The LDraw name for it is:  Plant Tree Palm Trunk

   tr. clear technic optic fibers

I don't know the part number for this one.  I simply call them:

     xx00095 - Technic Fiber Optic Cables, 12 Studs Long

( xxNNNNN is my convention for parts that I don't have real Lego part
numbers for.)

   red technic belt d = 2.5 cm
   white technic belt d = 1.5 cm.

Don't know this one either.  I call them all:

xx00138 - Technic Pully Belt

and I differntiate the size by the color.

Any Ideas?

Oh, I almost forgot... I'm gonna post the inventory when I'm finished

building the shuttle (and no-one objects).

I certainly won't object.  If your interested in seeing my inventory of the
same set, just let me know & I'd be happy to post it too.

Kim