 Pirates / 227
Re: Musing on Tiberius Flint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 06:27:09 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote:

Not quite Adventurers, but a grand adventure nonetheless
Not quite Pirates, but pirating gets done

http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/tf1.htm
http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/tf2.htm

What do you fellows think of this?

Worth pursuing?
Who gives a rat's?
Waste of time?
Stop scaring the kiddies?

I was pretty sure about all the pirates stuff, and the Minifig World Tour
(http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/cw1.htm) and I'm enjoying putting it
together, but I'm just not sure whether its for the net or not.

Magnificent!  I like the stream-of-consciousness feel to it.

-LFB