 Adventurers / 533
Re: Musing on Tiberius Flint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:29:34 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote:

http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/tf1.htm
http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/tf2.htm

What do you fellows think of this?
I am not worthy!

Worth pursuing?
Yes

Who gives a rat's?
Me - the only one I can speak for...

Waste of time?
If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad. If it makes US happy, you
do e-commerce

Do both. Some pIrate stories, some not pirate stories.

Stop scaring the kiddies?

I was pretty sure about all the pirates stuff, and the Minifig World Tour
(http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/cw1.htm) and I'm enjoying putting it
together, but I'm just not sure whether its for the net or not.

Any thoughts?

What's not for the net? The Net is the True Great Melting Pot. You can
find (assuming you don't have a filtered ISP) ANYthing. This is just one
of those things. And a thing I'll be wanting to read more of.

SteveC
Perilous Pirate Page
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html