 Adventurers / 528
527  |  529
Subject:
Musing on Tiberius Flint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:29:01 GMT

Not quite Adventurers, but a grand adventure nonetheless
Not quite Pirates, but pirating gets done

http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/tf1.htm
http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/tf2.htm

What do you fellows think of this?

Worth pursuing?
Who gives a rat's?
Waste of time?
Stop scaring the kiddies?

I was pretty sure about all the pirates stuff, and the Minifig World Tour
(http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/cw1.htm) and I'm enjoying putting it
together, but I'm just not sure whether its for the net or not.

Any thoughts?

Oh, and careful with the cross-post, and reply where you mean to ;-)
(made that mistake before myself!)

Richard
Still baldly going...