  *78874 (-20)
  Re: Mindstorms in Italia!!

Domenico Franco <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message FLz5qs.3po@lugnet.com... (...) età"). (...) Pare che ci siamo... Cito da un e-mail che ho ricevuto: "...la mia indagine mi ha portato a contattare un negozio di Novara (toy center (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television!

(...) Hi Ben It's slashdot.org (I'm there a few times a day) They have coined a term, "The Slashdot Effect," which means that everytime a link is posted on slashdot, thousands of readers immediately go to check it out, overwhelming the host web (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MyFamily coupon

(...) Most of the myfamily.com coupons have been cancelled, probably due to misuse (i.e. multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) uses, etc). (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Per il logo si vota qui!

Cerchiamo di "stringere" ed arrivare ad una decisione sul logo. Elencherò le differenti combinazioni che mi sembrano sensate, poi ognuno di voi ne sceglie tre in ordine di preferenza. Alla prima diamo 3 punti, alla seconda 2 e ovviamente 1 alla (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction - Update 3

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) You are always welcome Larry... we are a very inclusive community. Scott A (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I would agree with Tony, if it wasn't for Larry, I would never have a blue hopper, which I have now, for a decent price. thanks, Larry! Scott S. ___...___ Scott E. Sanburn CAD Operator Affiliated Engineers, Inc. Work Page: (URL) Page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) I look forward to being able to buy a copy with instructions, myself. (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Off topic question Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FLv94v.I82@lugnet.com... (...) I've done the same in the past. As I see it, the thoughts of the community can be broken down in the following ways: (1) The purists hate the idea of any non-LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FM44KF.720@lugnet.com... (...) Legofest. Sounds an excellent idea. Count me as interested. Somewhere like Brussels may be suitable - the 'capital of Europe', rail links from the UK and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in message news:FM2G6y.Mwy@lugnet.com... (...) LOL!..:-) You've just made my man!.. Selçuk (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: from whence do these come? Multi-holed grey brick quest

(...) i (...) (~unless an (...) No they can't be a "mix of technic" since they are not technic compatible. I mean, the holes are bigger then the technic beam holes, so they cannot used to fit a technic pin..:-) Selçuk (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.tr)

  Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!

Scott-A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:384652DD.C44488...w.ac.uk... (...) page (...) Seeded on the server system clock at the time the page loads. Sets with no image are excluded. Huw (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.hu, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.ru)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie)

  LEGOZ 2000

Having stuck my hand up previously to host/organise this here is all you need to know. When: 5th February 2000 I know it's a long way of but I'm about to go on holidays and that's when I get back Where: Robert Menzies College, 136 Herring Road, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

  Re: Educate me!

(...) Somewhat similar - IR£ - preceded by'IR' (for Irish??). The Irish punt has a variable exchange rate against the £ sterling, at the moment approx 80% of sterling. I am Irish BTW, and I generally hang about on .loc.uk - nearest thing to me that (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Jose (and other members of this group). I'm one of the founders of Northwoods Software, creators of Sanscript. We saw a flurry of registrations at our web site this week as a result of this note. Thanks! Sanscript is a visual dataflow programming (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript and Lego Mindstorms

Jose (and other members of this group). I'm one of the founders of Northwoods Software, creators of Sanscript. We saw a flurry of registrations at our web site this week as a result of this note. Thanks! Sanscript is a visual dataflow programming (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact