 Marketplace / Shopping / 1600
Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:49:45 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Mike Stanley (<slrn84as2r.2ds.cjc@zelda.ns.utk.edu>)
wrote at 17:45:30

What Larry said is true.  Without HIS money to make the BH deal
happen hardly anybody would have gotten them.

While I agree with you that Larry appears to have had a pivotal role in
making the hoppers immediately available to this community, for which he
should be thanked, I disagree with the 'hardly anybody would have gotten
them' bit.

They would still have hit the market somewhere, as the remainder had
when Paul tried to order some more.

So *somebody* would now be enjoying this hard to find toy. Just not
necessarily *us*.

Sorry. Labouring a point here.
--
Tony Priestman

I would agree with Tony, if it wasn't for Larry, I would never have a
blue hopper, which I have now, for a decent price. thanks, Larry!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!