  *78403 (-20)
  Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

The LEGO Elements Image Catalog, currently at (URL), is in the process of relocating to a new home on LUGNET. See it at (URL). Right now, the catalog is at both locations. This will continue at least until the next release of new parts for LDraw. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Bad Trader Alert!

(...) Umm... just a suggestion-- it's probably not a good idea to post addresses and phone numbers to Lugnet unless they're your own, although I don't think I'd be so adverse to posting the email address... But thank you for the trader warning! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WalMart vs WalMart

(...) You've had much better luck than I have, then. I tried this with the Mystic Time Lab set (great for parts!) this Spring - on clearance for $25 at 1 Wal-Mart (bought 3) but still full price ($80?) at another. The grouchy lady there wouldn't (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Good Trader List proposed

One thing which can be a problem with a "good trader" list is the implication that if you're not on the list, you're a bad trader. I see this a lot with eBay. How do you get yourself started (a big part of my suggestion - don't kick off with your (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  RE: Tilt

Another solution for detecting tilt would be the kind of tilt device used in old pinball machines (I don't know if it's still used). I'm not sure how to explain it, but I can give you a similar example: Hold a pencil at the end between your index (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  LEGO on the news

Fox 4 WDAF will be doing a short segment on my town layout and Scott Paschen's Model Team and Technic collection. The reporters are interviewing us tomorrow, so I suppose we could be on the news as early as Thursday night. I'll try to post a (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: Tilt (fwd)

(...) But if the contacts are on top and bottom of the tube, the bubble will separate them from conductive fluid, right? (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR scanner

(...) That's my fault - I missed the button on the calculator, and so the fps value in my original post was off. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: right.....IM BACk

(...) You could hit the Print Scrn button on your keyboard to create a screen-grab and then paste it into your website editing software. I'd really like to see this ship. F (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Happy December!

Yay, it's December 1st! Time to breakout #1298, the Advent Calendar!! (Celebrate the little things in life.) -r'm Remy Evard -- evard@mcs.anl.gov -- www.mcs.anl.gov/~evard -- 630.252.5963 Manager of Advanced Computing and Networking, MCS, Argonne (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Crappy Plates!

I managed to get a handful of the pink set that has a 2x8 plate. One evening I was mindlessly snapping a stack of them together. After I had six of them together I noticed that the edges did not line up flush. I pulled the thing apart and noticed (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Postage prices???

Pat <patrickemerson@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FM1nqv.6tM@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) factor (...) If you got someone to order it for UK delivery, open the box and just send the pieces to you surface mail (4-6 weeks) it should (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Part variation noted

I have 2 stud long Technic axles without the 'easy to pull' notches that were from the old Expert Builder series. When I came out of my dark ages, I got a few new sets, and saw the new 2 length axles with notches, I cheered. Most of my old ones have (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) 2885 is a really great buy at that price. Every single pieces has multiple uses. Is the mini-drawer considered a rare piece? (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Will's Instruction Auction

I have decided to auction off the "spare" instructions found in a copy of the Airport Shuttle. Terms of this little exercise are as follows: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 hours. Bids and payment shall (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego on Amazon's front page this morning

No discounts, though. They do feature the RIS as a "high-tech" toy. -Tim (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: SDK observations

By the way, Eric has the resistor values for the different touch switches at his web page: (URL) Brok <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl> wrote in message news:FM1zqu.1s2@lugnet.com... (...) will (...) be (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Offline AFOLs

(...) We could hang around outside TRU on Sunday mornings preaching the good brick. Repent sinners! Let Todd into your life! -- Liam. (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Brick variations (was Re: Part variation noted)

Mr L F Braun wrote... (...) have (...) Yeah, all my 1x1 round plates have the LEGO logo in all sorts of weird angles... *trying to get more serious* Looking at the Naboo Starfighter SW set I notice that the sloped bricks have their LEGO logo printed (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: part # request.

Yes, I have. It comes with the Shell station, a set you can (IMHO) only buy in The Netherlands (for now). I will look the part number up. If you model this part, I will try to create the LDraw instructions for the Shell station... Greetingz... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact