 General / 11045
Re: Bad Trader Alert!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
Hey all,

It grieves me to have to do this but I'm also glad in a way.  It's the end
(of sorts) of a six-month long ordeal.  In the beginning of July I arranged
a trade with this person:

Andrew Gaul
[snip info]

to trade a #1682 Space Shuttle (mostly complete, his) for a #6273 Rock
Island Refuge (complete, mine).  He never sent me the set (though he said he
received mine!).  After finally calling him because he didn't respond to my
e-mails, he said he had been on vacation and would send it immediately.  It
never came.  Recently I sent a registered letter which was returned stating
the person had moved and future address unknown.  Beware!  This person is a
cheat and liar.

I wonder, could he have someone lie for him stating that he had moved and in
fact had not?  I plan to call one more time to find out.

Dave  :-(

Umm... just a suggestion-- it's probably not a good idea to post addresses and
phone numbers to Lugnet unless they're your own, although I don't think I'd be
so adverse to posting the email address... But thank you for the trader
warning!

DaveE