  *77548 (-10)
  Re: Sensor boxes

Hi, I don't suppose you could give more details of how you interfaced the dinsmore compass? Is it the digital variety or the analogue variety? We are using Lego Mindstorms for a university project and would be very interested in any information you (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Part number for crystal in Rock Raider sets?

Moved to lugnet.cad.dev from lugnet.cad.dat.parts (...) this a problem on my computer, or is there something I need to fix in the dat file? (URL) the link above does not work, go to the message this was in reply to, it has the dat file attached to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego In Chu?

If you saw it in real life, you wouldn't want it. It looks really bad next to real Lego. -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Nephilim <jthompson@esker.com> wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  R: ITLUG Meeting

Grazie a Marco e a tutti per la bella giornata. -- Ciao, Francesco www.lumezzane.com/francesco francesco@lumezzane.com proud member of: www.itlug.org Marco Beri <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message 384178a1.97406182@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: I've got it finally !

Welcome to the world of LEGO robotics. There are NO stupid questions! And remember, we were all new at this at one time ... feel free to ask all of your questions at any time. Good luck and have fun, - Nick - (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

Just because they are in the 68** or 69** does not mean they have to be space... Are there not Unitron sets in the 17** ??? I'm not contending what the box says... I'm saying in my opinion I've never felt they belonged... just because Lego Say (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Black Club car, modified metroliner+more

The one in 2126 is 24 studs. The Metroliner coaches are on 28 stud wagon plates. Actually I just finished building a white coach, and faking the plate looks pretty good except it's 1 plate higher than a regular wagon plate. I guess you could use a 1 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  I've got it finally !

Hi everybody. Recently I was in the vacation in NYC and bought Lego Mindstorms and Droid Dev. Kit. I have to say - it is very expensive toys. But I and my son ( 10 ) now are lucky owners of this. I've got a lot of question about MS and DDK and I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Hardest Piece to remove?

1x2 grille plate: 2 all others: 1 (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Enough trans-antifreeze!

(...) I don't have anything with that kind of armament, but the "concept ship" Marathon still had a nice bit of punch. (four spots with 360-degree coverage? without shooting the ship they're on? I'd like to see that, it must be some layout!) I have (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact