 Trains / 2921
Re: Black Club car, modified metroliner+more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 06:02:34 GMT

The one in 2126 is 24 studs.  The Metroliner coaches are on 28 stud wagon
plates.  Actually I just finished building a white coach, and faking the
plate looks pretty good except it's 1 plate higher than a regular wagon
plate.  I guess you could use a 1 plate thick fake and they would match height,
but look different.

KL

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
Kevin Loch wrote: