 Robotics / 8594
Re: I've got it finally !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 06:56:28 GMT

Welcome to the world of LEGO robotics.  There are NO stupid questions!
And remember, we were all new at this at one time ... feel free to ask
all of your questions at any time.

Good luck and have fun,
- Nick -

Genady Yakubovich wrote:

Hi everybody.
Recently I was in the vacation in NYC and bought Lego Mindstorms and Droid
Dev. Kit.
I have to say - it is very expensive toys. But I and my son ( 10 ) now are
lucky owners of this.

I've got a lot of question about MS and DDK and I plan to ask them ... one
by one. Please, forgive me if particular question looks stupid or have been
asked million of times; I am new in this community.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gennady Yakubovich

Network Management
RAD Data Communications, Ltd.