  *75090 (-10)
  Re: Lego Store OPEN in Virginia

Can someone headed out there PLEASE ask if they ship elsewhere, and if so, get their phone number? There are some sets I'd like to buy from them, but I'm in California. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Thanks (was "Questions from a trains idiot")

(...) I've been building up an extensive links page at (URL) the link to town and trains, and see a bunch of links, categorized at least somewhat by site content. (anyone who has a town or train website who is reading, you may want to check my links (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) <grim smile> Almost exactly so, and well-known in the comp. sci. end of the world as well-- architect's/coder's block. There are simply some days when, for the life of me, I -cannot- translate the user specs or requirements into anything that (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)

(...) Not available in Italy either (I just sent 10 over to Italy, along with 10 45 degree red roof packs, and the contents of 8 blue tubs - the poor postal clerk didn't like me even though I had it packed into two boxes) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Hoi Dave, Hartstikke goed aanbod! Thanks! Ik had nog dollars liggen dus heb dat gewoon op de post gedaan. Ik heb dat vaker gedaan, tot nu toe zonder problemen. Groet, Ton Dave Jost <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 3

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 3 * * * Set Name St Bid Bidder 365 Wild West Scene SD 160 John DiRienzo 369 Coastguard - 60 min. 371 Sea plane SD 40 Hao-yang 376 House with Garden G1 52 Sanjay 377 Shell Station SD 35 Hao-yang 617 Cowboys - 15 min. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: brick packs

I suspect that Busy Bee will not be able to help you with grey bricks. I have bought half a dozen of their mixed brick boxes. Basically, they are a mix of the blue, green, black and yellow bricks from the 4220 freestyle box. Apparently, somebody or (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

I've been mostly lurking in LUGNet since its inception and came to know the term "Dark Ages" as it is commonly used here. Well, I'm not in a Dark Ages, but I'm in some kind of funk, LEGO-wise. I can't seem to sit down and build anything original. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for two small pieces...

(...) Thanks for the tip! I guess I only need the wacky apex piece now... (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) Blue? They look grey or white to me in the Pause database (and there is some definite blue in the picture). (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact