  *74358 (-20)
  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) At auctions expect to currently pay from 350 to 450 dollars. John (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCP sensors

John Barnes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) I emailed the address they give on their page for a catalog and price list today, but got no reply. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MF and Bent Hinge in Catalog

(...) any (...) plate (...) I think that's just an "attachment issue". It looks like that plate had come off recently, and not been properly re-attached. -Cheese (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brown Ladders

(...) a (...) The brown ladder came in a bunch of late 80's/early 90's sets. I must have 20 of them. (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  4558 - wishful thinking?

A question. Is wanting a 4558 metroliner just wishful thinking? How much would converting the dream to reality cost? I'm open for suggestions (though I hate auctions...) TIA, Shiri :-) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest? (was Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?)

(...) Yes youre right, both gold and silver are used on the Ninja's, I only have three ninja figures (not my specialty), but I had a look and one has gold and two have silver detailing. Rachel :-) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) My guess then would be for the han and leia we have already seen and then luke and r2.just to flesh out the sets. I havew a fieling that there won't be a chewie or a 3po. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  MF and Bent Hinge in Catalog

I've looked to see if anyone has mentioned this before, but I haven't found any references to it. Look and the 6x14 gray plate on the top front of the MF. (URL) hinge at the back end of the plate is not seated properly. This gives the plate a funny (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Dates picked for Cleveland Lego Get Together

First off, Thank you Troy for offering up a place for us to meet. I can make either weekend. Just let me know how to get there. I'll bring up a couple af strange creations for you all to question. And I'll bring up a huge tub of goodies I'm will in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) How many people need to be interested before you think we have enough? Also who would be willing to set up a web site dedicated to the club? John Warren (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can you remove the glue from lego store displays?

Short answer is no. The glue used in the american model shop (it sometimes differs from model shop to model shop) is a mixture of MEK and ABS. It is literally liquid brick. When we would need to make repairs, we would do so with a chisel, then try (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  idea for Pirates spin-off

A recent post about by Richard Marchetti gave me this idea ... it would be interesting if LEGO recycled the Spanish Armada from the pirate lego to make a Discovery theme, with the Spanish vs. the Aztecs. The Spaniards would have fleets and forts, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  RE: RIS ver. 1.5 and Windows NT

I've successfully ran RIS 1.0 on Windows NT sp3, 4 and 6 and on Windows 2000 beta 3, rc1, rc2. It does not require any plug and play since it's using the com-ports. /Hakan -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: $22.50 a good price for #6296 (Shipwreck Island)?????

That's maybe slightly pricey--I just saw one last set at a local comic shop for $27.99 Cdn (about $19 US). Methinks I shall buy it. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pure Energy - website

For those who want more info on this battery technology, here is Pure Energy's web site (URL) can get similar information from Ra-o-vac. I called their 800 number and had a length chat about them The hissing that was mentioned by some one: - this (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: idea for firmware development

(...) Hmmm, kind of like pbForth... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (URL) ---...--- Reply to: rhempel at bmts dot com ---...--- (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  5561 at Hanes Mall Kay Bee

In case anyone is interested set 5561, the Model Team Big Foot 4x4, has shown up at the older KB in Hanes Mall. They were priced at $40 and there were 3 left. Rodney (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.win, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Crossbow boat auction

This auction of mine just finished last night at a ridiculous price for what the item is - and I'd like to know why. I was expecting about $10 since it's a non-US set. Any comments? (URL) Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com Web page: (URL) Page: (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Can you remove the glue from lego store displays?

Hi there, I figure that there could be someone out there who managed to unglue a large lego display model into it constituent pieces. Can it be done without destroying some or many of the lego pieces? Is it worth it even if it can be done? I am (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  idea for firmware development

As long as we're talking freeware spirit.ocx replacement, how about this: freeware reimplementation of the Lego firmware itself. Not so much like LegOS, more the idea of creating a bytecode-compatible open source firmware package that is extensible (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 4 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact