  *72537 (-10)
  Question on 948 Go Kart tubing

I recently came across an Expert Builder #948, and I have a couple of questions about the tubing used in it. I hope someone can help. First, is the tubing the same as the black tubes used in the pneumatic systems? Is it the same as the 8860's (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) James makes a good point. It would be nice to have a "host" group in situ. Here is my concern doing it in LL San Diego: we all would want to go there instead of our own thing! BTW, how long of an event are we talking here? A long weekend? A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Age average

(...) at (...) Chris, Great referance I suppose I would have only been zapped recently. I guess the sad thing is that most of the JrFOLs participating in this thread have probably never even heard of Logan's Run. If you have not seen it you should (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) If I Recall Correctly (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Tricerablock's horns

(...) Sure looks like it to me. They were also in some of the Wild West sets, I think. (...) Anyone buy Fort Legoredo or Amazon Crossing (I think they showed up in there as well)? How were the horns packaged in there? If they were on the rings, I'll (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would be highly interested in the San Jose NMRA convention. I have been hard at work on modules exactly like the GMLTC ones as well. I am almost done with my second module and am trying to get 5 made by the summer time. I would imagine that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  FOTW!

I got a 8277 Giant Model Set for $18.97 (CAD) at my local Walmart last night. bounced through a few more Walmarts today, but didn't see any more of the 8277s. But Walmart Canada tends to do sales across the board, so you might want to check your (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!)

(...) I may be stating the obvious here, because most other people that read these posts have a much keener eye to detail than I do, but has anyone noticed that the bases of the stands are actually buit from normal sloped lego pieces. It appears (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New desktop wallpaper!

(...) Since the server for my site seems to be down, I'll just post the file here. Enjoy! --Bram // If you have Anton Raves' material.lib file, you can // delete the #declare Color[n] statements in your .pov // file output from L3P and uncomment the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

David Johnston <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:LOBBJCENKNHFLCK...inet.ie... (...) I'd say 330 Ohm 1/4 Watt. (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact