  *72016 (-10)
  Re: Minifigs in Dino Land

(...) I took one look at Johnny Thunder and those chains, and we don't need to look any farther for our villian! :-) Bruce T-Rex Rights Activist (from a very safe distance) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online

Ian Bishop wrote in message ... (...) You think Ayr is far from anywhere? You want to try Easdale, tis on a little island south of Fort William, and from memory, twas about an hours drive to the nearest shop that even stocked Lego, and yup, I used (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Teaching robotics

(...) That's my posting so let me just qualify that your ambition will decide this question. If you make "guided tours" through the Mindstorms Universe - then you can of course do it in 1-hour steps. However, I think Mindstorms is at it's best when (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 22

For those who have finished bidding and are ready to send payment, please email me with your address and preferred class of shipping (I will be using USPS), and I will tell you how much it will be. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Thoughts on 2000 SW

(...) I wish I had a hobbies budget. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego 2000 and Beyond (was Re: Sadly a look at this group...)

(...) makes (...) Don't shoot me, I'm just the piano player! :-) (...) Rock Raiders. Eyuck. I'd love to see those dumped for Pirates, but remember what I said about "hipper". (...) Great for adult displays, not so good as toys for kids. Wish for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Trading 18" Alien (Not ready for eBay just yet...)

Hey all: I have, in excellent condition, the Tsukuda 18" Series No. 2 Alien from 1984. It has the clear head shield and everything! I even have most of the box, but I collapsed it down and discarded the bottom half -- I retained the half with (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Age average

(...) Sean, I can't speak for everyone but I think there is a fair mix. I am 29 (Very close to 30). I know that many others are in the AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO) range but there are also many JrFOL's (Jr. Fans of LEGO). Welcome however and can't wait (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Wild West FOTW

(...) Crazy synchronization... I found one last night at the Wal-Mart in Manassas, VA under similar circumstances. Hiding on the overstock shelf and for 25 bills. Keep your eyes peeled kids, there may be more being dusted off and thrown back on the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: In need of castle helmets, torsos, and shields.

(...) Brendan: Regarding the classic black helmets, I can help definitely help you out. Regarding the black knight, do you mean the one that comes with a crossbow and the oblong dragon shield? - I have one in very good condition that I'd part with. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact