 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3182
Re: In need of castle helmets, torsos, and shields.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:21:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Brendan McCarthy writes:

Hello- I need 2 black castle helmets with the nose piece, the ones on the
Royal knight minifigs with the mustache. I also need 2 or 3 triangular dragon
shields.
And last I need 2 black knight torsos, the black ones that come with the
breast plate and helmet.I will buy and/or trade.

Brendan:

Regarding the classic black helmets, I can help definitely help you out.
Regarding the black knight, do you mean the one that comes with a crossbow and
the oblong dragon shield? - I have one in very good condition that I'd part
with.

Just in case you (or anyone else) is interested:

I recently found quite a few of my classic castle figures/weapons that I might
also be willing to part with:

Black Falcon & Lion-Crest figs in good condition
Knight's Tournament and Knight's Procession figs in so-so condition
1984-1985ish knight torsos (i.e., no chain-mail)
Forestmen figs (with either brown or green hats)
spears
lances
swords in light and dark gray
battle axes in light gray, brown and black
black "bullet" helmets and knight helmets
dark gray "bullet" helmets, knight helmets, and nose-piece helmets
Shields: scratched & faded (unfortunately)

I'm interested in roof peaks (preferably in colors other than red or black) and
clear bricks.