 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3206
3205  |  3207
Subject:
In need of BSB sails, Pirates flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:31:05 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
James Simpson <jsimpson@rice.edu> wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:

Any pitchforks?

--
Yeah...one!  I don't need it, so if you send me your address, its yours!

Wow, I'd like to publicly thank James for that.  Just goes to show
you - you never know until you ask.

THANKS!

Thats cool!  The same thing happened to me yesterday - I needed a piece, and
I got a piece!  Now, I am looking for BSB sails (the big ones) - and I am
willing to pay for them, if anyone can help me get them.  And I need another
of the piece I got for free yesterday (big crossed cannons flag from 6274
Caribbean Clipper).  I need the same flag for the 6276 Eldorado Fortress.
These flags are hard to find without broken clips!
--
   Have fun!
   John