 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3183
3182  |  3184
Subject:
Trading 18" Alien (Not ready for eBay just yet...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:30:28 GMT

Hey all:

I have, in excellent condition, the Tsukuda 18" Series No. 2 Alien from 1984.
It has the clear head shield and everything!  I even have most of the box, but
I collapsed it down and discarded the bottom half -- I retained the half with
illustrations.  I am the original owner of this "cute 'lil guy," and I can
assure anyone interested that its in perfect shape.

Anyway, I am interested in offers in trade for the Lego Soldier theme.
Trades considered for sets in good condition only (i.e. no chew marks, no
major scratches or dents, excessive fading, etc.).

I don't know if this kind of thing is really done here, but I am just testing
the waters anyway...

...and please, no insulting offers.  I am not trading this thing for some ONE
set unless its the Imperial Trading Post!  And I already have an Imperial
Flagship and Imperial Outpost.  Something else please...

Please respond privately.  I can provide a photo of the real thing on request.

-- Richard
blueofnoon@aol.com