  *71478 (-20)
  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Hey, hey! Who the heck is claiming Celts are barbarians? :-) Bruce (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Line in the Sand

(...) Yes, and 'may' is more more correct than 'should', since the "Rendering Engine Requirements" section really is included just to provide a framework for the language extensions. The document specifies the input, and we have a general (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  MF Goofup?

I was just looking at Kevin's close-up of the MF ((URL) noticed something. I think the top front mandible is one crooked, or coming off! It, and the side pieces ramping down to the circular docking ports, are attached via 5-tooth hinges. But take a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  My thoughts on the new sets

OK here are my $.02 worth on the new SW sets. #7115 Gungan Patrol 79 pcs $10.00 ($11.00 SAH) Cheap way to build a Gungan army. Not a bad looking set. Even the Kaadas aren't bad. #7124 Flash Speeder 105 $10.00 ($11.00 SAH) Awesome set, and check out (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Thoughts on 2000 SW

Wow. I have to say that I am much more impressed than I thought I would be. And not just with SW, but across the board ... but, since this is SW, I'll give my thoughts on that line here :) I absolutely *love* the AAT. Amazingly (and I haven't done (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Update 9906?

(...) Not too many all at once! At least on the first go-round. After that, the more, the merrier! :) (...) Yay, Terry! (...) Terry has sent me a copy of everything he has received, post 99-06. He is also going to forward future mail to me. New part (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: shop at home news

(...) Yeah, I noticed this order form too and I'm quite relieved - if Lego collects the GST then at least we don't have to get hit with a Canada Post $5 fee every time a package arrives from S@H. I don't nderstand why you guys out east get whacked (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2000 Catalogue

Dear Lego: I am also fairly pleased at the new 2000 offerings. It appears that some of the AFOL criticims are starting to pay dividends. I am reserving final judgment until I see the sets in person but, at this point, let's say that I am more (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000

(...) Handsprings Bruce? Try ninja-style triple back flips. I have not been this pumped since....since....well, since TLG announced Star Wars legos. Wheeeee! This whole dinosaur subtheme has so many possiblities. I just need Sleestacks and a Chaka (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  S@H said "not yet- wait 'till January"

Hey guys, I got antsy after seeing Kevin's scans of the S@H catalogue and called the number. I figured I'd act as though I had gotten it in a set I'd bought. I told the girl I had a catalogue that said to call the number to order, and told her what (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

(...) I have dealt with John Too, and have had no problems..... I hope this will get resolved, things like this can ruin ones reputation here. :( Doyle (...) we (...) sent (...) july (...) Lego (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Whether (...) Never mind US we're just Anglo Saxon, or European, or Celtic Barbarian's! If things aren't our way..... We make them OUR way! So take no offence when we think OUR way is always right! hehe :) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up

(...) Looking forward to it! Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) my (...) I can't wait to see them Craig. No matter what TLG thinks up you already have it! I think they have a spy cam in your house and that's where they get their ideas. Now if they would just match your level of quality and variety. By the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) my (...) I can't wait to see them Craig. No matter what TLG thinks up you already have it! I think they have a spy cam in your house and that's where they get their ideas. Now if they would just match your level of quality and variety. By the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: What the...?

(...) I think the t-rex (?) has Dragon's hands. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  RCX Power connector

Hi all, If you still want to get a (second) RCX with a power connector, order online from www.legoworldshop.com. Make sure you order the RIS 1.0. Lego will throw in the upgrade to 1.5 in for free, so you still get the same set. I just got mine. I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Problem with the LDraw Parts Tracker

Hello all, Boys and girs, I'm having a problem with the LDraw Parts Tracker. The link towards the "Tracked Parts" page still works, although only the text part of the page comes up. I don't get the seegreen background I've been used to see there (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Paul, What you describe as someday is exactly what I am working on. To move the RCX controlling program off the RCX to a more capable machine where a program written in an Object Oriented hi level language (Java) does the actual controlling. I have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Millennium Falcon close-up! (was: Re: Sorry to spoil it KL, but 2000 catalog posted!)

Maybe the cart with Han's reward? David Simmons <alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FKx9x8.5pI@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact