 Adventurers / 422
Re: Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:06:15 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about this here. :)  I
remember reading some of the earlier speculations, and I believe person
suggested a dinosaur adventurer subtheme.  Congratulations to whomever it
was.

I haven't been talking about it because I didn't see the scans until two
seconds ago!  Lost World/Dinotopia!  Yes, that was one of my suggestions as a
good theme for Adventurers.  Mark is probably doing handsprings.

Bruce

Handsprings Bruce?  Try ninja-style triple back flips.  I have not been this
pumped since....since....well, since TLG announced Star Wars legos.  Wheeeee!
This whole dinosaur subtheme has so many possiblities.  I just need Sleestacks
and a Chaka for my Land of the Lost playscene now.  Watch out Will and Holly,
here comes Big Alice!  And how about minifig cavemen?  I want one that looks
like Ringo Starr, and a Shelly Long.  And what about an Ian Malcolm minifig?
Dare I hope for any others?  I dare.  WooHoo!

Mark L

I'm busting Jerry, I'm busting!----George Costanza<