 Adventurers / 411
Re: Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Paul Davidson writes:
I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about this here. :)  I
remember reading some of the earlier speculations, and I believe person
suggested a dinosaur adventurer subtheme.  Congratulations to whomever it
was.

It may have been Joseph G.  Maybe Craig Hamilton.  I'll check the infamous
movie list thread.

I wonder how they'll work it into the same theme.  Maybe a kind of Lost
World again.  (referring more to the original than to Spielberg's recent
movie)  More jungle scenery?

I am hoping for the original Lost World feel.  No fat men saying, "Have some
Chilean Sea Bass...I've spared no expense."

At any rate, I wonder if they will incorporate another "scary villain", like
the Mummy of the Egyptian adventurer lego.  Or will it just be the
dinosaurs?

You can bet it will have a villain that comes in every set and has a face just
unique enough to make it hard to disguise him, ala Professor Kilroy.  Sorry to
sound a little cynical.  That just slipped out.

The most important thing though is that we WILL have Adventurers into the new
millenium!  Wooohooo!

Mark L