 Adventurers / 400
Re: Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 00:11:11 GMT

I'm surprised more people haven't been talking about this here. :)  I
remember reading some of the earlier speculations, and I believe person
suggested a dinosaur adventurer subtheme.  Congratulations to whomever it
was.

I wonder how they'll work it into the same theme.  Maybe a kind of Lost
World again.  (referring more to the original than to Spielberg's recent
movie)  More jungle scenery?

At any rate, I wonder if they will incorporate another "scary villain", like
the Mummy of the Egyptian adventurer lego.  Or will it just be the
dinosaurs?

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
   http://theForce.net

Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote in message
Others probably already heard but here's a snippet from a post to rtl:

Thad A. Doria <tad@journals.uchicago.edu> wrote in message

Got one (in a Snowspeeder box) yesterday. Quick impressions:
Adventurers. Only a teaser page (not out until July). Get ready for
at least three kinds of Lego Dinosaurs!