  *71407 (-10)
  2000 lego stuff

Here are my thoughts on the 2000 stuff football stuff: lego's answer to the soccer table starwars: 7185: lots of good brown parts 7115: tan dishes, kadus, gunguns. what more can i say? 7124: lots of green parts 7115: tan hatch piece, tan engine (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Hey Pete, was it you that suggested Valley of Gwangi for the movie list? If so you are also a prophet! Wow, Pete the adventuring prophet. Your fame will grow until all AFOL know of you. Can a Pete minifig be far behind? Cheers, Mark L (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: New Castle? Huzzah!

Any WWF fans out there? Is it just me, or do these new bad guys emblem remind you of the People's Champions Brahma Bull? Very cool... (...) Saving pennies??? Time to start parting out sets, and selling pieces I don't need. Need to build funds, and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dinosaurs!

(...) Thanks so much Pete. Your intrepid adventuring has made us all more aware and informed. I vote you the LEGO Adventurer of the month. In fact I think you might be the greatest since Hillary, Amundsen, Scott, or Byrd. Where may I ask did you (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: building a maze

(...) Yep, but I need the light sensor for other stuff, namely to keep track of the position of the robot using a checkerboard pattern on the floor. And in any case I would need two light sensors, because I want the robot to be a little smarter than (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  I've had to change my webpage URL...

I've had to change my webpage URL... My old "free" space provider appears to by dying on me (www.freeyellow.com). So I'm in the process of moving from: (URL) is the 3rd time I've changed since June, it looks like I have to start paying for space! (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Uploading NQC programs to legomindstorms.com personal pages

(...) he posted on 10-11-98 too in this group .....but not from the admin@legominstorms.com account. maybe he wasn't with lego then? (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Adventurers and dinosaurs in 2000

(...) It may have been Joseph G. Maybe Craig Hamilton. I'll check the infamous movie list thread. (...) I am hoping for the original Lost World feel. No fat men saying, "Have some Chilean Sea Bass...I've spared no expense." (...) You can bet it will (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

Mookie wrote in message <38281C5D.4FB56EFF@w...tt.net>... (...) Agreed. (...) Same here, and the glass is cool, and in three sets! (...) Thats what I wondered when 4805 came out. Thinking about this a few minutes ago, I decided the 6000 series is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  New Castle? Huzzah!

So I've gone and looked (as I'm sur eall of you have) at the new catalog scans on brickshelf. What can I say? It looks like Castle is on the upswing after FK. (In deference to Mike, I'm not including Ninja as part of Castle. 8) ) Of course my final (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact